BRIDAL OR SPECIAL EVENT SERVICES:
PRICE-LIST MOBILE BRIDAL OR SPECIAL EVENT SERVICES:
- Bride $200 (includes two trial -one within 2 weeks of the day of)
- Extra Bridal Trials* $65
- Bride’s Maid $100
- Junior Bride’s Maid (13-17) $70
- Mothers $50
- Others: Blow Out $40 | Updo or Long Curls $85
- Flower Girl (under 12 years) $45
- Up-do Consultation* $65 per change
RETURN FOR HAIR CHANGE:*
- plus $35 per additional person
I don’t offer makeup but if you do seek recommendations in your area please contact me.
A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to confirm the Wedding Day booking; the deposit will be deducted from the final price. The minimum service fee for wedding services is $350 and $150 for Special Event (max 2 hours). Costs of extra materials, event fees or extended travel (if outside of my active location) may be an additional cost to you.
Timing is as follows:
- 20-30mins* per updo or curl set (that is taking my time)
- 15-20mins* for shorter hair styling and setting
*I like to allow a 30 min window near completion time to allow for touch-ups if needed after getting dressed.
*Sessions are blocked off for 2 hours, can run into running 2 hours or less, timing is dependant on the content retainment and empowerment of the session.
- I started my career at 16 years old as an apprentice, currently, I am a Journeyman-Red Seal industry professional, Trichologist and have been licensed since 2004, which is when I graduated from Aveda Institute Victoria. My experience ranges from fashion shoots to movie shoots, salons, salon educator for Matrix and Davines, and private salon educator (hair extensions and bridal hair/updos mostly). Today I focus on on-location bridal hair services, around making jewelry for Sentimental Gems, and various other small business freelancing endeavors (I am a serial entrepreneur who likes to travel). I have a background in small business and internet marketing.
HAIR SERVICES OFFERED
- I offer on-location bridal hair services, event updos, and am able to travel (will travel abroad). If you have hair extensions, not an issue, those were my strength when working in the salon. I am also a certified WPIC Wedding Planning Member, I am not only there for the bride as a stylist but as a bridal consultant when the situation demands it. I took the course to better understand the bridal industry and its demands.
- The average time for updos or curling long hair is 20-30 minutes, taking my time. That time includes setting the hair, polishing, and consultation. Remember I am a trained professional that taught on stage, timing is everything for me and perfection is my demand. I like to budget 30 mins per individual unless it is a set (i.e. mom’s hair), I dedicate 15mins. I like to arrive 15-30 mins early to set up and prep my working area, and have 45 mins before you or the bride would like to be done, I like to leave room for final polish and apply the veil. It is also my common practice to leave the preparation area when the bride leaves so she is 110% unless told otherwise.
- Parties I will take on my own are up to 8 people, otherwise, I will bring an assistant or bring another trained stylist.
- I do not offer makeup, however, have a few people I can HIGHLY recommend based on their professionalism, timing, and quality. Please inquire for those names.
- Visit: Wedding Wire